Why is the FIFA World Cup 2022 exceptional?
The FIFA World Cup is one of the most prestigious tournaments in the world. Do you know who is going to host the FIFA World Cup 2022? Well, the answer is Qatar. Qatar is going to host its first-ever FIFA World Cup in 2022. It will be the first World Cup ever in the Arab World, and the second World Cup held entirely in Asia after the 2002 tournament in South Korea and Japan.
However, Qatar has taken many steps to make this world cup exceptional. An incredible $200 billion is being spent on infrastructure projects alongside many roads and highways to fulfill its promises. Hosting a World Cup is not an easy task. Qatar has faced many problems in preparation for the World Cup but, it tackles everything with ease. Qatar has taken many steps to make this World Cup exceptional from the others. They have made their Stadium unique in design, environment friendly, energy-efficient and sustainable.
There are many interesting facts for the Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022 you need to know.
- The Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022 is going to be the first-ever winter FIFA World Cup.
- It is the most expensive World Cup ever.
- The Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022 is hosting with the lowest number of venues for the World Cup.
- Qatar has made its mind to donate those seats to football projects around the globe to help in worldwide development.
- Qatar is expecting to come a record number of visitors to The Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022.
- Qatar is the first to provide centrally air-conditioned stadiums.
- It is only the second-ever FIFA World Cup to be held in Asia.
- The Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022 bridges the gap between Europe and the Middle East.
- Every venue will be accessible to visitors with disabilities, with priority parking, wheelchair ramps, and accessible seating.
- The cooling technology developed by Qatar requires the stadiums to be cooled only two hours before the match.
- Qatar is committed to delivering the most sustainable sporting event in history in 2022.
- Qatar has a plan to maintain a carbon-neutral tournament.
The hotels of Qatar have come up with an innovative waste management policy that focuses on 100 percent single-use plastic-free hotels. These facts described here will make the FIFA World Cup 2022 exceptional from the past tournaments. It will be a pioneer for the future.